Have you had an accident that wasn't your fault?
Have you been injured at work or do you have a work-related illness?
Have you been a victim of medical or clinical negligence?
If so, you may be able to make a claim for compensation. Why not contact a personal injury legal
specialist at Robinson Allfree to see if we can help you make a claim? Once we have discussed your
circumstances we will advise you how best to proceed; we may even be able to work with you on a no-win,
You will be in safe hands
Robinson Allfree has over 30 years experience of dealing with
personal injury claims across Kent and is a member of
Accident Line- The Law Society’s referral and personal injury insurance service.
Hanne Mällinen-Scott, head of the personal injury team, has considerable experience dealing with a
diverse range of personal injury claims, gained both locally and at London law firm Irwin Mitchell. She is
also a member of The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
There are hundreds of firms offering help with personal injury claims.
What makes Robinson Allfree different?
- A personal, consistent service. You will deal with one person from start to finish of your claim.
- Flexibility. We are often able to offer flexible appointment times, and home or hospital visits.
- Extra help. Your injury or illness may mean that you are unable to work, and therefore you may be
entitled to claim certain state benefits. We can help you claim what you are entitled to.
We deal with
claims relating to:
- Road Traffic Accidents (car accidents, motorbike accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents)
- Slip, trip & falls
- Industrial diseases (mesothelioma, asbestosis, lung cancer, industrial deafness)
- Accidents at work
- Accidents in shops
- Accidents on private property
- Clinical/medical negligence
For further information on how we can help please get in touch with our Ramsgate Office.