Robinson Allfree officially started life in 1909 with the signing of a partnership agreement between the Founder and Edward Cecil Allfree. Over the years the firm has expanded and opened offices in Broadstairs.
The earliest available record of what is now Cavendish Street was contained in the will dated 5th January 1775 of George Muddle, a butcher who bequeathed to his grandchildren "that piece of pasture land commonly called the Clover Field about one acre and on rood with barn, stables and other buildings".
Our present offices in Ramsgate were built during the 1840's and it was in 1897 that John Henry Robinson founded the practice at No. 23 Cavendish Street.
For additional information on all of the services Robinson Allfree provide please contact
our Ramsgate Office on 01843 592361 or our Broadstairs Office on 01843 865261.
Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulations Authority. Ramsgate: SRA Number 54404. Broadstairs: SRA Number 54406