Ramsgate: 01843 592361

Broadstairs: 01843 865261

Residential and Commercial Developments

Whether you are a freeholder looking to develop an existing residential property into flats or you are a developer with plans to acquire land for development, our professional team can deal with all types of development. If your residential/commercial development matter also requires finance, our skilled team can deal with your lender/their solicitors as well.

Information we will require to progress your matter:

  1. Name and address of the other party/parties to the transaction to enable us to carry out a conflict search.
  2. Name of the solicitor(s) acting for all parties in the transaction.
  3. Name and address of the agent.
  4. Whether you are acting in your individual name or company name.
  5. Whether the property is being bought/sold subject to planning permission or whether planning will be obtained at a later date.
  6. Price agreed for the sale/purchase.
  7. Whether the seller is VAT registered.
  8. Whether you are selling/buying the seller's entire land or whether it is being carved. In which case, do you have Land Registry compliant plans?

Please contact either Crispin Easter or Laura Maltby to arrange an appointment to discuss your matter further but in the meantime, it may help you to consider your replies to the points above to help you to structure your initial contact with us.

Robinson Allfree Solicitors - Resolution Logo
Robinson Allfree Solicitors - Children Law Logo
Robinson Allfree Solicitors - Conveyancing Quality Logo
Robinson Allfree Solicitors - Family Law Advanced Logo